Cayman Enterprise City
Cayman Enterprise City (CEC) is a technology-focused Special Economic Zone located in the tax-neutral Cayman Islands. Priestleys and PA Corporate Services are preferred service providers of CEC and have a wealth of experience advising clients in connection with establishing their businesses in the only special economic zone in the Cayman Islands.
The Zone enables start-ups, mid-sized enterprises and global brands to easily and cost-effectively establish a genuine physical presence offshore in Cayman, complete with fully staffed and equipped offices. The Zone consists of 5 business parks:
- Cayman Internet Park
- Cayman Media Park
- Cayman Commodities & Derivatives Park
- Cayman Science & Technology Park
- Cayman Maritime Services Park
The Cayman Islands have a pro-business Government and the jurisdiction meets the highest anti-money laundering and compliance standards. There is a first-world business and IT infrastructure and companies establishing in the Zone can benefit from a set of globally competitive concessions granted by the Cayman Islands Government. Priestley’s has in-depth knowledge of the Special Economic Zones Law (2011), works closely with CEC and can advise clients in this matter.
- No corporate, income, sales or capital gains tax
- Renewable 5-year work visas granted in 5 working days
- Fast-track set up of operations within 3-4 weeks
- Intellectual Property protected offshore
- An appropriately regulated environment
- No Government reporting or filing requirements
- Part of tech community hub with massive cross-marketing opportunities
- Easy access to the lucrative North and Latin America markets
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
Contact Daniel Priestley, Managing Partner for more information on:
moc.n1544894061amyac1544894061walap1544894061@yelt1544894061seirP1544894061.lein1544894061aD1544894061 or +1-345-946-1577.